Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GUCCI MANE RELEASED FROM JAIL - VOWS TO CHANGE HIS WAYS

"I have made some mistakes in my life that have hurt a lot of people who care about me. I have worked very hard to get past them, but those mistakes have brought me to where I am today, and they will not be repeated. These past six months have been a difficult time, but fortunately I have learned a great deal from my experience. I was able to do a great deal of soul searching. I am coming out with a new attitude towards life"...

"I was forced to miss what should have been one of the proudest moments in my life. This is something that I will make sure never happens again. My time in jail was trying, but I grew from it and am now a stronger and better person. I want to continue on a positive track and truly focus on being a role model to my fans and my community."

He also took the opportunity to inform the media about his new business ventures.


The Rapper said he has launched a new label, 1017 Brick Squad Records, in affiliation with Asylum/Warner Brothers Records, and said he'll be recording with rapper Wacka Flocka Flame in the near future. He said his new album, "The Appeal," is scheduled for a summer release and that he'll begin a nationwide tour in July to promote it.
(Associated Press)

No comments: