Friday, May 14, 2010

G-UNIT HYPE MAN - TONY YAYO - SAYS HE WAS CRUSHED WHEN THEY WERE DROPPED FROM INTERSCOPE

Getting released from his contract with Interscope, wasn’t easy for G-Unit rapper, Tony Yayo, to digest. The Queens-bred rep recently shared how it felt to get the boot and hints at
50 Cent’s new plans for the crew.

Yayo said when he first got the news, it hit him hard. “When we got dropped from Interscope it was like, ‘Aww, man,’” he shared. “It was like you know a crushing thing. You know, when you used to being on top and now you feel like, for me, you’re feeling like you on the bottom.”


Don’t feel sorry for Tony just yet though. The G-Unit soldier revealed that Fif is prepping a comeback. “God works in mysterious ways and good things is happening now,” he said. “The new opportunities are coming. I don’t wanna talk too much about them either ’cause I don’t wanna ruffle any feathers or anything, but 50 is definitely bringing G-Unit back to where it needs to be. “

“We was gonna go the independent route, ’cause we put out ‘Beamer, Benz or Bentley,’ all that’s independently,” he added. “That’s with no machine.” But it seems like 50 has something else up his sleeve. Meanwhile, Yayo says he didn’t leave Interscope empty handed. “When I got dropped, I’m not gonna front. I was a little down about it,” he explained. “It’s not like it was because of the money, because Interscope, they advanced me for my second album. So I got money that I didn’t even deserve…but it’s just the whole thing of being dropped and everybody looking at you.”

(Article Courtesy of - XXLMAG. com)

No comments: